Are you going to be 100% ready to pitch by the time your season starts this year?
Your first game will be here before you know it.
Are you doing everything you can to ensure your in top shape to handle the workload pitching requires?
Here is a brief but effective checklist of things you should be doing to ensure you’re 100% ready.
1) Core strength training program (you on one?)
2) Mental check: How will you react in certain situations on the field when things don’t go your way? Confident? Will you worry? Will you play one pitch at a time? Decide today what type of pitcher you will be!
3) Elastic band work (everyday you throw; keeps tendons and ligaments healthy)
4) Throwing program (Are you consistent with your plan?)
5) Work on pitching mechanics daily (review video analysis often)
6) Lifting (at least 3 times a week; Jeremy Guthrie talks about this in his interview we will have available to you shortly!)
7) Running program (pitchers are sprinters not long distance runners; unless you need to shed some unwanted weight first)
To ensure you are 100% ready physically this season we’ve got the information you need to make this season your best. And the great thing is, we have it discounted for you today (Pitching Workouts)!Another bonus is that you will learn how to throw knee buckling pitches with it.
Your friends in Baseball