Disc 1: Pitching Mechanics / How to Teach PitchersApril 25, 2016
The Pitching Academy 4 Disc DVD Series
Are you 100% ready to throw faster, throw nasty pitches and play with a MLB mindset? This series covers pitching mechanics, coaching pitchers, pitching grips, pitching specific workouts, hitting mechanics and the mental game! It’s all here! The 4 DVD Series comes bundled with our 3 eBooks: Baseball Pitching Grips 101, Core Strength Training for Pitchers, and Pitching Mechanics!
If you have experienced any of the following problems we are confident will help you!
- You want to throw faster but you don’t know how.
- Your curve won’t break like you know it should.
- You continue hitting weak bloopers, grounders or pop ups.
- You are confused about which coach or “expert” to listen to.
- As a coach or parent you don’t understand how to help solve your athlete(s) mechanical problems or mental hang-ups.
- You don’t know the right exercises and drills to work on the most.
- In depth instruction that will pack on MPH and help you throw more strikes
- Effectively diagnose your own mechanical flaws and correct them quickly
- Master 10 different knee buckling pitches including: curveball, cutter, slider, and C-Change
- Increase bat speed with our simple step-by-step approach to hitting
- Improve consistency at the plate by learning common flaws that plague most hitters
- Develop a little known strategy that will put 50 to 100 points on your batting average immediately!
- Learn how MLB players deal with failure and still perform their best
- Separate yourself from the competition with Major League mental game strategies
- Learn how to Win the game before it’s played using mental strategies major leaguers use
We spend 90 minutes breaking down all aspects of hitting mechanics that include common problems and incorrect coaching philosophies. In the drills section of our training you’ll be equipped with simple drills that will help you increase bat speed, hit with more consistency, and crush the ball.
Understanding and applying mental strategies requires a great deal of practice just as pitching and hitting do. If you get down on yourself often or go through too many slumps, we can help! Our two certified sports psychologists will teach you how to focus and gain the mental edge you need to succeed day after day.
|Increase velocity: How to generate explosive power|
|Proper hit rotation: use your entire body to throw|
|Keep your arm healthy for years to come using these techniques|
|How to deceive hitters: perceived pitching velocity?|
|Coaches: How to recognize and correct most mechanical flaws and much more!|
|Learn 10 knee buckling pitches|
|3 Keys to your overall pitching success!|
|Create nasty movement: 4 deadly changeups|
|Pitching specific workouts that keep you fit to pitch|
|An excellent in-season throwing program and much more!|
|How to increase bat speed and hit with explosive power|
|The fundamentals of a correct baseball swing|
|Avoid these commonly taught coaching philosophies that cripple performance|
|Hitting standards that all MLB hitters use today and much more!|
|How to play with complete confidence|
|Focus on what you can control|
|How to deal with failure and move on|
|Lead your team to success and SO MUCH MORE!|
Order today and receive these amazing
3 FREE Bonus eBook Downloads
while you wait for your 4 disc DVD Series to arrive in the mail!
These free products are worth over $50!
Pitching Grips 101 eBook
Learn seven of the most effective pitches used by Major League pitchers today. Pitches include Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastballs, Curveball, Cut-Fastball, Slider, Split-Finger, Circle Change. Not only will you learn to grip and release each pitch effectively; you will understand what each pitch is designed to do. With “the hitters perspective” you will also step into the mind of a hitter and understand how they think. If you’ve ever wondered which pitch to throw, when to throw it and why you should throw it in any given scenario; you will learn!
With color photos throughout, it’s quite simply the most complete and up-to-date pitching grips ebook available!
The insight you will gain from this ebook is nowhere to be found on the internet or any other book on pitching.
What others are saying about Pitching Grips 101:
“I found “Baseball Pitching GRIPS 101” to be very concise and informative. As a former player and long time instructor I enjoyed the balance of information and insight. The book explains the mechanics of seven various pitches in a way that anyone can understand. I have found that most young pitchers fall in love with certain pitches at the expense of their arm’s health because they lack an overall understanding of why certain pitches are effective in certain situations. Pitching Grips 101 gives you the perfect blend of information, philosophy and good logic. I believe pitchers and pitching coaches of all ages can benefit from “Baseball Pitching GRIPS 101”.” – Ron Wells
A strong core is critical for generating the power necessary to become an explosive and controlled pitcher. A strong core also allows you to reap the benefits of maintaining proper pitching mechanics and finish the game stronger than you started.
WHY IS CORE STRENGTH SO CRITICAL FOR A PITCHER?
The easy answer is: Your core is the hub that connects your entire body’s kinetic chain. So, in order to transfer energy from the ground to your arm, that energy needs to transfer through your core; there is no way around it.
Core Pitching Workout Includes:
• 100+ illustrations & explanations of core strength exercises
• How to prepare your core for the workload pitching requires
• A beginning (Phase I), Intermediate (Phase II) and advanced (Phase III) core pitching workout “This program has been carefully created to ensure that you are addressing all the muscles that work together to stabilize you as an athlete and pitcher.”
• How to create pitching velocity through proper energy transfer and more!
The step-by-step instructions clearly explain how a pitcher can reach his full throwing potential. Applying these strategies will ensure you increase pitching velocity and gain precise control of each pitch.
I have taken the best practices from hundreds of baseball camps, instructional leagues, major league ball players and pitching coaches and condensed that information in this book, focusing on each phase of pitching mechanics.
“The Pitching Mechanics e-Book is a simple and short read that illustrates and outlines the full pitching motion, covering all the main aspects of pitching mechanics that have helped my son and the other pitchers on his team. The e-Book focuses on those points that are key to being a successful and injury free pitcher. A parent or coach could read the e-Book and in a short period of time easily identify changes in pitching mechanics that could help a pitcher improve his velocity and control.” -Kevin Dahl
Remember, If You Purchase
The Pitching Academy DVD Series,
For a Very Limited Time at a Low Price, You Get …
3 Amazing Bonus eBook Products Worth over $50 for
Order now and start improving your game immediately!
There is no risk, nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Risk Free With a 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you knew for sure that the answer to improving your pitching and hitting mechanics and mental game was in this 4 Disc DVD Series I know you’d want to have it.
This is why we want you to have a chance to watch the DVD before you decide to keep it.
Will the valuable information and training in The Pitching Academy’s DVD Series and bonus materials really help you? They have worked for thousands of other athletes. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied.
Just click to order The Pitching Academy’s DVD Series. We can help you with your training. But you’ve got to take the first step.
The Pitching Academy